Monday, March 27, 2017

Weekend journal

My weekend started on Friday where i had to leave at 7:30 in the morning to be in Christchurch at 10 Am to be at St beades College. After these 2 people called Harry And Nick took me for a tour around the boarding school and day school we went to My great nana's for a chat with her in our 1 hour gap between the tour and my Interview with the Rector MR Boyle. Harry told be a couple of hours before you either go to the Rectors Office for a bad thing of a good thing. my interview went quite well and he said to me you have a 95% chance of being accepted because he said to me that he doesn't like to split families After my interview we drove home. On saturday I helped dad out on the farm while bridget and mum were at hockey. when they came back I sorted out my junk draw.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hamish! You have put in a lot of information into your journal! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.