Monday, July 3, 2017

Weekend Journal

In the weekend I did a lot. On Friday afternoon we went into town thinking that Bridget's Hockey was on. I went to the library for a bit to chill out while Bridget was getting her hair cut. After that Bridget's hockey was called off. I then went to Noel  Leeming to buy my own digital camera. On Saturday I woke up at 6:30 to drive over to Christchurch and watch my older brother play rugby. They beat St Andrews 27-5. When we were walking back to the car I saw Scott Robertson the Crusaders coach so I got a photo with him. After that I went home and watched the lions game. When Sonny Bill Williams got red carded I was really happy because I don't really like him. On Sunday Me and Bridget played ping pong. Then I went up to the runoff to help move our cows up to the yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.