Monday, December 11, 2017

Weekend journal

In the weekend i didn't do much. on Friday i went to the town square opening. it was quite interesting and fun. after that i went ice skating. when i first got there there was nobody there except for my sister. then about 30 minutes later it was packed. then my family went down to the picnic tables beside the movie theater to have a chat with one of my mums friends. on Saturday i spent my whole day getting wet while drenching calves and moving half the calves down the road. then on Sunday morning we then moved the other half of the calves. then we went to granddads to help him lay out some pipe. then we had morning tea there. that was my weekend and this will be my last weekend journal.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hamish

    My name is Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    You had a very busy weekend. It was great to have the ice skating rink and all of the other water games in town. I think the town square looks really good. Do you like the Christmas tree?


    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.