Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Weekend Journal

In the weekend I did a lot of things. Firstly on Saturday, Dad and I went out looking for a Deer. We walked from the Cottage to the Deer entrance. When we come out of the riverbed and up the bank there it was. A young Stag standing there just waiting to get shot. Dad had a whole lot of stag in his scope but missed because His scope wasn't sighted in at the time. After that we went home and sighted the scope in. At 7:30 I watched the Highlanders game which they won. On Sunday Bridget and I planted our dog's garden who passed away last Friday. On monday since that we had a Teachers only day I could stay at home. We moved our old TV that doesn't work after it being plugged in during the big January storm to the paddock so I could Grab my slug gun and started to shoot at it After the 3rd shot in the same spot I put a massive crack in it. I used about half of my slugs on the TV and Half of it was completely destroyed. If it is fine this afternoon i am going to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.