Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Weekend Journal

In the weekend I did alot of things. Firstly I went to play a game of leauge which was town vs country. I was in the country team but we lost. Then I went to the warehouse and brought Theo and Niko there birthday presents. After I went to there place for a sleepover with Ridge,Tylar and Jakob. We lit some fireworks then went down the track to see the glowworms. We then watched a movie and then fell asleep. The next morning we played a game that there were 3 cops and 3 robbers. I was one of the robbers i only got caught once. Later that day we went paintballing. I only got shot 3 times. Once in the nipple, once in the mask and once in the foot. It was really fun. Our team won 4 points to 0. After that i went home. That was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.