Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Weekend Journal.

In the long weekend I did a lot. on saturday morning i woke up at six to be on the road at 7 to go to christchurch. we had to be there at 9:45 to watch my brother play rugby. We we\ got there he scored a try and the he scored one straight after his first. Near the end of the game he took a knee to the head and got a big cut above his eye. After his game Dad, Bridget and I went to My Nana's place while Mum and shaun went to 24 hour surgery to get stitches. After that Shaun, Dad and I went to the Crusaders vs Highlanders. Unfortunately the Highlanders lost 22-25. After that we went back home. On sunday we didn't do much apart from go out hunting for deer. we didn't see any deer. But on our way out there was this hare that we took a shot at it and blew its back leg out. On monday Dad and shaun went out and looked for shami. The didn't get anything. later that night shaun went back on the plane. that was my weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.