Friday, September 8, 2017

Scamborghini ad and reflection

for the past 3 weeksIn class for perssuasive writing we got set the task of making an ad. I chose to make this ad with Niko, Theo, Ridge, Jakob and myself. I had lots of fun making it and we all did an equal share of work. We all thought we met the criteria. I personally thought the lighting and places we filmed didn't work. Our planning worked really well and if i personally could change one thing, i would get a front on shot of the flaming scamborghini going into the lake. Aside from that the ad was a personal success and ithink everyone involved had fun making the ad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hamish i'm Morgan and I love your car were can I that car I'v done something like this before at home but I made it a mustang Bye have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.