Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Whare of well being.


This morning in class we all made an individual whare of well being. My four walls for my whare represent the emotional wall, the social wall, the physical wall and the spiritual wall. My emotional wall means that it is OK to show you emotions to let people know how your feeling. My spiritual wall means that i can see things that people can't because if you look closely you can see 2 walls dividing and one sees things while the other person doesn't. My social wall represents me and my friends and that we can bond really easily. And my last wall which is the physical wall means for me to be happy and healthy. To make myself do this i go for a 2 Kilometer run every day it is fine after school and control what I eat. Those are what my 4 walls of my whare mean.

1 comment:

  1. You seemed to really enjoy the process of making the walls of your Whare of well-being Hamish. It was a joy to see your working with such commitment and obvious enjoyment.

    Isn't it great that each person has their own unique spiritual side (of their wall); we all see things that other people don't necessarily see but understand are 'there'. You explained and visualised your understanding of this idea in a powerful way, just as you did for the other three remaining walls. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.