Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Home links W4 T4 Part 2

Spring Time

Where blossoms bloom,
Becoming day at night,
In the season of Halloween,
Where people get a fright.

Animals being born,
Waiting for the summer,
This heavy rain
Is a real bummer.

Birds chirping,
Flowers in the tree,
What do you know
The cat’s next to me.

Barbecues outside,
Sun beaming down,
Bees flying,
Dad looks like a clown.

Vegetables growing,
Want the pool,
This is why
Spring is cool.

If there was a word
To describe this season,
I could say anything
Without reason.

3 comments:

  1. Talofa lava, I'm Helisa and I would just like to say that you have a magnificent poem. I reckon that you could of done better by presenting it on something else like a piece of drawing, but other then that everything else was perfectly fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I ended up realizing the formatting messed up so i fixed that. I will comment on your blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hamish, I'm a student from edmundhillary Estel,Your brilliant slide is outstanding it like trying something different then to other post but I reckon that you done fine and awesome also i reckon that some kind of rhyme but you did it perfectly also you could imaged it straight away like a story but well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.