Monday, June 12, 2017

Weekend Journal

In the weekend I did stuff and things. Firstly on Friday night me and dad went out to look for a deer. We were driving down the track and we saw a deer on the bush line with the spotlight but it was running like speedy Gonzales to the bush. we didn't get it though, Later that night we saw another one up on a hill but it was too far away. On Saturday i went to Theo and Nikos house to get a ride into league. We lost to cobden but we scored 2 tries. On Sunday I woke up at 9:30 and help around the house I took some stuff to the dump and then I shot at some old full beer cans. I shot one of the backs out of the cans and beer exploded everywhere. Then I made cinnamon and chocolate chip doughnuts. That was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.